Simulates any keys or key combinations
Thanks to free configuration optimal for the integration into your own system. Gadget is detected as HID keyboard by PC, Mac and Linux. Replaces any keys or key combinations when pushing and/or releasing. You can download the configuration programme for free. Connect any switch above 3.5mm jack.
Click here for further information.
Order online now.
- simulates any keys or key combinations e.g. Strg+a, F12,...
- freely programmable on every PC
- plug & play with Windows, Mac OSX and Linux WITHOUT any special installation of drivers
- up to 8 switches on one computer at the same time
- signal (either) when pushing and/or releasing
Make use of this switching element in the following situations:
- exhibition events
- presentations & games at exhibition stands
- time measurement
- starting scan or print jobs
- controlling Media Composer / Videograbber
- mouse click per foot switch (free additional script needed)
- ideal to integrate your own system as configuration is up to you
Dimensions: 57mm * 31mm * 22 mm
(plus. 2m USB cable)
Weight: ~60g incl. cable
Shipping & Payment